Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Tainted Love

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard Chuck was joining up for the Lemonheads reunion tour.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gristlejaw:
    Thanks for the replies. I was 90% sure it wasn't SD. I'm from Floriduh (yeah that state with dickhead's brother Jeb in charge). And for the record...i'm really pissed off at missing the '04 Orlando show....never heard a drop about it...nothing from the 'official' mailing list and/or local promoters. The 1st time they come here in years and i hear about it the day after they play. fuck.

    What's Chuck Biscuits up to these days?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Believe me, the FL show was spur of the moment. And yeah, JEB! (a.k.a. Baby Bush) is a dickhead and he's gonna be a worse president than his big brother.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Fritzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh I tought it didn't sound like sd..

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gristlejaw:
    Thanks for the replies. I was 90% sure it wasn't SD. I'm from Floriduh (yeah that state with dickhead's brother Jeb in charge). And for the record...i'm really pissed off at missing the '04 Orlando show....never heard a drop about it...nothing from the 'official' mailing list and/or local promoters. The 1st time they come here in years and i hear about it the day after they play. fuck.

    What's Chuck Biscuits up to these days?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They played in Orlando a few times this year- which one did you miss?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2003
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have asked before not sure I got an answer, i downloaded what I think is a SD cover of "how soon is now" Sounds like Mike.... any thoughts?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member B2R's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2004
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why are you making that weird pouting face in your pic

    I thought only pre teenage girls that read too much seventeen magazine did that

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by B2R:
    why are you making that weird pouting face in your pic

    I thought only pre teenage girls that read too much seventeen magazine did that
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It's a joke- the thing next to my face is a grilled chese sandwich that is "supposed" to have mary on it- guess the holy grilled cheese it old news.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enjoy some Helvete gut. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2004
    Posts
    180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BadLuckLuke:
    i've always been curious abot that...there is a Jap import copy of WLWHWT on ebay that has Tainted Love as a bonus track...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">the japan "import" is a bootleg.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member BadLuckLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've always been curious abot that...there is a Jap import copy of WLWHWT on ebay that has Tainted Love as a bonus track...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •